Warranties That Keep Your Plumbing & Gas Lines Protected
My Georgia Plumber provides several types of warranties for our plumbing and gas customers to choose from to fit your needs. Our warranties will help you save money, provide peace of mind and keep you protected. Several warranties exist, to cover our customers when plumbing and gas services are needed. With our warranties we provide priority services at a discount that can also further extend the life of your plumbing systems, keeping you confident that plumbing will not be a worry or hassle for our customers.
Plumbing & Gas Line Service Warranties from My Georgia Plumber
There are several warranty program options available to our customers. We always work diligently to prevent any plumbing issues from occurring and we pride ourselves in being there for you if plumbing problems do occur. We take pride in being your plumber and there are a range of warranties that will keep you confident that your plumbing is covered by choosing us at My Georgia Plumber as your plumbing professionals. Contact us at My Georgia Plumber at (770) 268-2331 to discuss the many different warranties that we offer, which include our My Georgia Plumber:
- Standard Plumbing Service Limited Warranty.
- Extended Plumbing Service Limited Warranty.
Through our Standard Plumbing Service Limited Warranty, our customers have confidence in our services as we provide warranties from defects in material and workmanship for our plumbing and gas repairs, service and installation directly purchased through My Georgia Plumber. These Standard Plumbing Service Limited Warranties include:
- General Plumbing Repairs – 30-day parts and labor.
- Water Heaters – 6-12 year manufacturer warranties available on water heater, all other parts and labor is 90 days.
- Waste Blockages – 15-day warranty.
- Drain (Waste) Line – 15-day warranty, 6-month with successful mainline camera inspection.
- Main Sewer Line Spot Repair – 90-day parts and labor, 15-day main stoppage.
- Main Sewer Line (excavation) Replacement – 1-year parts and labor, 15-day main stoppage.
- Water Line Spot Repair – 30-day parts and labor.
- Water Line Replacement – 90-day parts and labor.
In addition to our Standard Plumbing Service Limited Warranty, an Extended Extended Plumbing Service can be purchased through our Home Care Club Membership where My Georgia Plumber warrants its work to be free from defects in material and workmanship to include:
- General Plumbing Repairs – 1-year parts and labor.
- Water Heaters – 6-12 year manufacturer warranties available, 1-year labor.
- Waste Blockages – 30-day warranty.
- Drain (Waste) Line – 30-day warranty, 1 year with successful mainline camera inspection.
- Main Sewer Line Spot Repair – 1-year parts and labor, 30-day main stoppage.
- Main Sewer Line (excavation) Replacement – 1-year parts and labor, 30-day main stoppage.
- Water Line Spot Repair – 90-day parts and labor.
- Water Line Replacement – 1-year parts and labor.
In addition to the warranties that we provide through My Georgia Plumber, your plumbing may be covered under other types of warranties including through your Home Warranty Company.
Home Warranty Company Limited Warranties may be available if you purchased a home warranty to cover plumbing services for your home. As a general rule of thumb, a Home Warranty Company Limited Warranty typically comes with a 30-day labor/installation warranty. Your home warranty company must be promptly notified and authorization to schedule a return call under your home warranty policy must be received prior to scheduling a warranty request. Your home warranty provider may or may not require an additional service fee for this type of service.
There are many warranty options for our customers to choose from and we at My Georgia Plumber are happy to discuss these warranty options with you. Call My Georgia Plumber at (770) 268-2331 to discuss the different warranties options available for your plumbing and gas service warranty questions and needs.