Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement
Residential Water Heaters
When a water heater fails, whether it just stops heating or starts leaking,My Georgia Plumber is available to replace your broken, worn or inefficient water heater. We offer same day installation and 24 hour emergency service in most circumstances.
Don’t let an outdated water heater be a source of aggravation to you. The plumbing experts at My Georgia Plumber can replace that old water heater with a new, large-capacity and energy-efficient model, that will provide you with plenty of hot water for bathing, laundry and even the dishwasher. Never run out of hot water again!
Service | Repair | Replace
Water Heater Accessories | Code Requirements
- Expansion Tank
- CCSWA Expansion Tank Code Requirement
- Cobb County Expansion Tank Code Requirement
- Recirculating System
- Pressure Regulating Valve (a.k.a - PRV)
Electric | Gas | Hybrid | Tankless
- Traditional Tank - Gas & Electric
- High Efficiency Storage Tank Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
- Hybrid Water Heaters
- GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heaters
- Power Vent Water Heaters - Coming Soon!
- Direct Vent Water Heaters - Coming Soon!
2015 NEW WATER HEATER REGULATIONS - Effective April 2015
- NAECA 2015 Water Heater Regulations
- AO Smith, the Makers of State Water Heaters explain the new NAECA regulations
- 2015 Water Heater Regulations Videoby Rheem
Rebates, Financing and Other Info
- Water Heater Financing
- State and Federal Water Heater Rebate Links by Rheem
- Atlanta Gas Light Water Heater Rebate
- Georgia Power Electric Water Heater Rebate
- Sawnee EMC - Electric Hybrid Water Heater Rebate
- Tankless Water Heater Rebates
- Jackson EMC - Water Heater Rebates
Helpful Hints and Informative Articles