Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Alpharetta, GA
Is your water heater giving you warning signs that it may be at the end of it's life expectancy? Most water heaters last on average of 8-10 years, sometimes less if you have hard water or a salt water softener running through your pipes.
- Have you noticed that is is taking longer to get hot water?
- Are you running out of hot water?
- Have you noticed debris or discoloration in your water?
- Have you had to take a cold shower or two lately?
- Have you noticed your water heater getting rusty or leaking?
Water heaters, by far, have the potential to be the most dangerous plumbing fixture in your home if not regularly maintained, repaired or replaced when needed.
- A leaking water heater can create mold problems.
- A gas leak or excessive pressure build-up can cause it to burst or worse - explode.
- If not properly ventilated, it can cause carbon monoxide (which is odorless and colorless) to build-up which can be deadly.
Does Your Water Heater Have an Expansion Tank?
An expansion tank is required by code. An expansion tank allows for the thermal expansion of water a place to go when the water is heated. For more information regardingthermal expansion click here. Expansion tanks are not required if you have an expansion valve or are on a well system.
Need to Schedule an Appointment Today?
Schedule your appointment online for water heater repair, replacement or installation in Alpharetta, GA or give one of our friendly office staff a call at 770-592-0081. When calling, please have the actual location and height of your existing water heater, type of water heater (electric or gas), and capacity. If you have an electric fan on top of your water heater or see the words "Power Vent" or "Direct Vent", be sure to let the office know.