Congratulations on the purchase of your new sink and installation through your local retailer. Your purchase includes the basic installation of your product.
Basic Installation Labor Includes:
- Replacement of Top Mount/Drop-in Kitchen, Bathroom or Pedestal sink in the same location
- Removing and hauling away old sink
- Replacement of supply lines, traps, and strainer
- Installation of the new faucet (if purchased at the same time) or existing faucet in good working condition.
- Reconnection of existing or installation of a new disposer (if purchased at the same time - kitchen sink only)
- Minor adjustment of drain lines
- Installation of soap dispenser (sink must have an existing hole to accommodate soap dispenser)
- Test to ensure proper operation
- Final clean-up of job site
- Additional charges apply to cast iron sink removal and installation.
- Under-mount sink installations are outside of this scope of work and will require a detail and site inspection prior to installation. Additional charges will apply.
Materials Supplied By Installer:
- Plumbing connection fittings
- Shut off valves (must have paid for shut-off valve replacement)
- Calk, plumbers putty, Teflon tape
- Supply lines
To ensure your installation goes smoothly, be sure you have purchased all the customer-required components of your installation. For the installation of faucets the customer is responsible for providing the following parts:
Materials Sold By Home Improvement Stores To Be Provided By Customer:
- Sink (Kitchen, bathroom, or pedestal)
- Matching Faucet
- Disposer and/or matching disposer collar
- Soap Dispenser
- Supply Lines
- The area under the sink must be cleared prior to the appointment.
On occasion, we do run into instances where additional labor or material is required to complete the installation. These instances could be due to modifications necessary for the new product to be installed, new code requirements to bring your home up to date as required by local ordinances, or other pre-existing conditions you may not be aware of. In these instances, additional charges will apply.
There may also be times when your particular worksite circumstance is outside of the authorized scope of work for the retailer where you purchased your product.
Services Not Offered Through Retail Installation and Other Special Notations:
- Services Not Offered: Structural modifications
- Services Not Offered: Drilling additional hole(s) in the sink to accommodate the new faucet
- Special Notation: Mobile homes may require specific faucets suitable for Mobile Homes
My Georgia Plumber Installs Sink for the Following Brand and more:
- Nantucket Sinks
- Rohl Sinks
- American Standard
- And more...
- Stainless steel
- Granite composite sinks
- Copper sinks
- Cast iron sinks
- Acrylic sinks
- Granit Sinks
- Porcelain sinks
- Ceramic sink
- And more...
We install sinks in Atlanta, Acworth, Alpharetta, Austell, Ball Ground, Big Canoe, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Canton, Cumming, Dallas, Kennesaw, Lake Arrowhead, Johns Creek, Marietta, Mableton, Milton, Norcross, Powder Springs, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Suwanee, Waleska, Woodstock, and surrounding areas.