KITCHEN and BATHROOM SINK INSTALLATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS on the purchase of your new sink and installation through your local retailer. Your purchase includes basic installation of your product.
BASIC INSTALLATION LABOR INCLUDES:
- Replacement of Top Mount/Drop-in Kitchen, Bathroom or Pedestal sink in same location
- Removal and haul away of old sink
- Replacement of supply lines, traps and strainer
- Installation of new faucet (if purchased at same time) or existing faucet in good working condition.
- Reconnect of existing or installation of a new disposer (if purchased at same time - kitchen sink only)
- Minor adjustment of drain lines
- Installation of soap dispenser (sink must have existing hole to accommodate soap dispenser)
- Test to ensure proper operation
- Final clean-up of job site
- Additional charges apply to cast iron sink
removal and installation.
- Under-mount sink installations are outside of
this scope of work and will require a detail and
site inspection prior to installation. Additional
charges will apply.
MATERIAL(S) SUPPLIED BY INSTALLER:
- Plumbing connection fittings
- Shut off valves (must have paid for shut-off valve replacement)
- Calk, plumbers putty, Teflon tape
- Supply lines
To insure your installation goes smooth, be sure you have purchased all the customer required components of your installation. For the installation of faucets the customer is responsible for providing the following parts:
MATERIAL(S) SOLD BY HOME IMPROVEMENT STORES TO BE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER:
- Sink (Kitchen, bathroom, or pedestal)
- Matching Faucet
- Disposer and/or matching disposer collar
- Soap Dispenser
- Supply Lines
- Area under sink must be cleared prior to appointment.
On occasion we do run into instances where additional labor or material are required to complete the installation. These instances could be due to modifications necessary for the new product to be installed, new code requirements to bring your home up to date as required by local ordinances or other pre-existing conditions you may not be aware of. In these instances, additional charges will apply.
There may also be times when your particular worksite circumstance is outside of the authorized scope of work for the retailer where you purchased your product.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED THRU RETAIL INSTALLATIONS and OTHER SPECIAL NOTATIONS:
- Services Not Offered: Structural modifications
- Services Not Offered: Drill additional hole(s) in sink to accommodate new faucet
- Special Notation: Mobile homes may require specific faucets suitable for Mobile Homes
Please call our office to discuss any of these special circumstances prior to your installation.