CONGRATULATIONS on the purchase of your new vanity and installation through your local retailer. Your purchase includes basic installation of your product.
BASIC INSTALLATION LABOR INCLUDES:
- Installation and deliver of new vanity within 20 miles from store
- Installation of one vanity cabinet up to 60" including cabinet alteration for water supplies and drain line
- Installation of one vanity counter top up to 61" (pre-molded with sink(s).
- Installation of sink and faucet connections
- Removal and Haul Away of old vanity
- Installation of toe kick and scribe molding
- Installation of cabinet hardware
- Test to assure proper operation.
- Final clean up of job site.
MATERIAL(S) SUPPLIED BY INSTALLER:
- Plumbing parts outside the wall (supply lines, plumbers putty, shut-off valves, drain lines)
- Shut off valves (must have paid for shut-off valve replacement)
To insure your installation goes smooth, be sure you have purchased all the customer required components of your installation. For the installation of garbage disposals you are responsible for providing the following parts:
MATERIAL(s) SOLD BY HOME IMPROVEMENT STORES TO BE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER:
- Vanity Top
- Vanity Hardware
On occasion we do run into instances where additional labor or material are required to complete the installation. These instances could be due to modifications necessary for the new product to be installed, new code requirements to bring your home up to date as required by local ordinances or other pre-existing conditions you may not be aware of. In these instances, additional charges will apply.
There may also be times when your particular worksite circumstance is outside of the authorized scope of work for the retailer where you purchased your product.
SERVICES NOT OFFERED THRU RETAIL INSTALLATIONS and OTHER SPECIAL NOTATIONS:
- Services Not Offered: Structural modifications
- Services Not Offered: Adding new water lines
- Services Not Offered: Adding new drain lines
- Services Not Offered: Adding new electrical service
Please call our office to discuss any of these special circumstances prior to your installation.