Watts IntelliFlow Washing Machine Smart Water Shutoff
Watts introduces the IntelliFlow automatic washing machine shutoff valve, now with smart and connected capabilities. The Watts IntelliFlow uses a state-of-the-art electronic control device that senses washing machine current flow. It automatically turns off the water to the washing machine when it is not in use, protecting a customer’s home or business from potential flooding due to a burst or broken washing machine water supply hose. In addition, IntelliFlow now features Wi-Fi connectivity, enabling customers to receive text and email alerts in case of a leak from their washing machine.
Originally Posted - PHCPRos.com
We provide a variety of services for laundry plumbing, including:
- Clearing blocked drain lines – Flooding results from drain lines that become clogged with lint and other debris. We can clear the drain lines to improve performance and prevent flooding.
- Utility sinks and faucets – We install convenience items, such as utility sinks, faucets, and pet grooming stations.
- Floor drains – Our technicians are equipped for clearing and cleaning floor drains to ensure that they remain unblocked.
- Sump pumps – If your washing machine drains into a sump pump or sewage ejector pump, we offer pump service and replacement.
- Frozen pipes – We help get your pipes unfrozen and the water flowing again.
- Leak repairs – When pipes become damaged from freezing, cracks, or leaks, we offer accurate leak detection and repair.
If you are dealing with flooding, damaged fixtures, or a drain clog in the laundry room, we encourage you to schedule an appointment for service as soon as possible. Our residential plumbing technicians work quickly to diagnose the problem and get your laundry room back up and running as soon as possible. Call TODAY to get scheduled 770-592-0081 or schedule online.