About 12-19 months ago we changed the name of our service and maintenance agreement to BullDog Maintenance Program and it never really fit in. It was hard to say and people just didn’t care for the name. Try as we might, the techs, dispatchers, and customers did not like it. It turned into a VIP program, maintenance program, and a few other names, but none rolled off the tongue like Home Care Club.
Last week we took our case to management and we fought the good fight and guess what? We won! Bulldog Maintenance Program is out and Home Care Club is back!
But the best part of our Home Care Club, the benefits, are the same! The benefits members enjoy are:
- Peace of Mind – because you get priority service, meaning we get you on the schedule ASAP
- 1 Annual Whole House Inspection – and we’ll leave you with estimates for any issues we find that need to be addressed immediately, which ones to budget for, and which ones to keep an eye on
- 1 Annual Water Heater Flush – did you know manufacturers recommend flushing your water heater once a year to keep it running optimally? We’ll take care of that for you.
- Priority service – You get priority service over non-plan members. Yep! You get to skip the line.
- Extended warranty – all of our work comes with warranties, but with the Home Care Club our warranties are extended
- Discounts – you’ll receive from 5-15% off all of our products and services
- No service fee – as long as your membership stays active, you will not have to pay a service fee for one of our plumbers to come to your home or business with a fully stocked van to diagnose any plumbing issue you might be having