General Info - Plumber's Apprentice
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
Relevant Experience Required
Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
With over 30 years experience in the industry, My Georgia Plumber has been dedicated to providing the best in customer service and professionalism. We are family owned, family operated and a family focused plumbing company. We offer our employees a career and an environment where they can grow and advance within the company as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Shuttle parts and supplies to technician when applicable
- Pick up parts, as needed.
- Wash and detail trucks and other vehicles, weekly, including company vehicles. Wax on a monthly basis if required.
- Assist in the organization and cleaning of the shop area and exterior grounds.
- Responsible for all grounds and building maintenance, including but not limited to emptying trash, cleaning shop bathrooms and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining overall cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Assist in pulling and staging parts for service and sales as needed.
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Basic plumbing and appliance installations once approved
- High school diploma or (GED)
- 2-year’s experience working in a parts/warehouse environment
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and drug test
- Willing to submit to random drug testing, per company policy
Additional Skills Desired:
- Ideal candidate has experience in plumbing industry & advanced knowledge of hand tools and trade methods and practices
- Mechanical aptitude helpful