BATHROOM REMODELS AND FACELIFTS*Limit one offer per person per visit. Offers limited to direct service. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Excludes retail and home warranty service. Coupon must be presented at the time of scheduling. Expires: May 31, 2022 Act now, 11 days left! View Coupon
General Info - Sales/Service Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Pay Structure: TBD Specialty: Commercial, Residential Must be Authorized to Work in the US
With over 30 years experience in the industry, My Georgia Plumber has been dedicated to providing the best in customer service and professionalism. We are family owned, family operated and a family focused plumbing company. We offer our employees a career and an environment where they can grow and advance within the company as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Make Us Your First Choice Plumber
- Thorough knowledge of all plumbing trade practices, methods, materials, tools, and equipment
- Previous experience in residential/commercial plumbing
- Computer literate - Microsoft word, works, excel, outlook
- Familiarity with plumbing codes and regulations
- Identifies opportunities for additional sales of products & services to Customers
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Drive new product sales. Effectively gain specifications / acceptance of new products among key influencers.
- Must be able to build trust-based relationships with customers over the phone.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals with ride alongs, one on one’s and weekly meetings.
- High school diploma or (GED)
- Previous experience in a sales position
- Georgia State plumber's license preferred or ability to obtain
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Candidate must be well-groomed, drug free, and possess a clean background. Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and drug screening
- 5 years of experience in a management or leadership role
- Extensive experience with personnel management including recruitment, hiring, retention, motivating, mentoring, evaluation & accountability, training, and problem solving
- Experience driving financial results including a strong understanding of P&L statements, gross profit and revenue growth, and creating/maintaining budgets
- Strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism for interaction with customers, co-workers, and the leadership team
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office Suite and internal accounting and dispatch software
- Ability to travel within the Atlanta area (position is based in office & field)
Turn to the pros! Our team is proud to provide high-quality plumbing services to the homes and businesses across the North Georgia area. We're available for emergencies. Just call us now at (770) 268-2331 for immediate service.