General Info - Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time
Entry level position
Minimum Education Required: Must have a minimum of high school diploma and be currently enrolled in college level marketing program
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
With over 30 years experience in the industry, My Georgia Plumber has been dedicated to providing the best in customer service and professionalism. We are family owned, family operated and a family focused plumbing company. We offer our employees a career and an environment where they can grow and advance within the company as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
As our marketing specialist, you will work closely with the owner and sales manager, contributing real marketing strategies and campaigns, conducting pivotal research and being responsible for implementing real life marking plans for the company. Success in this role will be heavily based on work ethic, timeliness, and willingness to learn.
- Conduct research based on audience trends and present findings
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns
- Take detailed notes of meetings
- Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks
- Maintain organized files for marketing team
- Observe and assist the marketing director with pricing strategies
- Have at least one personal social media page
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Pursuing an associates or bachelors degree in a related field
- Passion for learning and growing the digital marketing field
- Ability to learn and work well on a team
- Must be available 20-40 hours per week
- High school diploma or (GED)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.