Our Continuing Commitment to our Staff and Customers as We Continue to Navigate COVID-19
We know many people are working from home and self-quarantining, which can put additional stress on your plumbing system and create serious plumbing and drain problems. My Georgia Plumber is ready to help with service anytime you need us. We are operating normally and continue to schedule service appointments for homeowners and businesses. My Georgia Plumber is considered an essential service provider in cities with curfews and travel restrictions.
As the coronavirus continues to disrupt daily life, My Georgia Plumber, wants to assure our valuable customers and business owners that we continue to take the steps to help our employees and customers to stay safe and healthy.
We are Open, Fully Staffed and Ready to Help the Communities We Serve
We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. A houseful of people puts added stress on your plumbing system and can increase the likelihood of service plumbing or drain problems.
My Georgia Plumber is ready to help with service anytime you need us. We
are still operating under our normal hours of operation. We are continuing
to closely monitor COVID-19 and are strictly following the current guidance
from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking
the right actions to protect our customers, employees and the communities we serve.
Our Plumbers are Essential Service Providers
All My Georgia Plumber technicians and team members who visit your home or business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during and after every service visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we've instructed our service technicians to uphold and enhance our already strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment. Additionally we're following (CDC) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, on and off the job, including:
- Working in designated shifts to ensure proper distancing
- Wearing personal protective equipment where required
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure points of contact are clean in work spaces, vehicles and on equipment
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards (customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork)
Our customer service department is fully staffed to assist you in scheduling service calls, answering questions and meeting all your needs. We have implemented the following additional precautions to ensure a safe experience and excellent service.
- Our customer service representatives and service technicians will ask if anyone in the structure is symptomatic of illness
- We will honor special requests from customers seeking to maintain a safe distance from our service technicians
- My Georgia Plumber personnel are always aware of the risks and symptoms of illness. Any employee feeling potential signs of an illness will stay home and seek a professional medical evaluation
- You can count on all of us at My Georgia Plumber to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability throughout this health crisis
- To minimize unnecessary exposure and contact we are now offering free estimates via online/email consultations for select services.
By working together we will get through this. We greatly appreciate your support and understanding during this rapidly evolving situation. We will continue to make every effort to support our customers, team members and the communities we serve.
My Georgia Plumber
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.