Congratulations on the purchase of your new vanity and installation through your local retailer. Your purchase includes the basic installation of your product.
Basic Installation Labor Includes:
- Installation and delivery of new vanity within 20 miles from the store
- Installation of one vanity cabinet up to 60″ including cabinet alteration for water supplies and drain line
- Installation of one vanity countertop up to 61″ (pre-molded with sink(s).
- Installation of sink and faucet connections
- Removal and Haul Away of the old vanity
- Installation of toe kick and scribe molding
- Installation of cabinet hardware
- Test to assure proper operation.
- Final clean-up of the job site.
Materials Supplied By the Installer:
- Plumbing parts outside the wall (supply lines, plumbers putty, shut-off valves, drain lines)
- Shut off valves (must have paid for shut-off valve replacement)
To ensure your installation goes smoothly, be sure you have purchased all the customer-required components of your installation.
Materials Sold By Home Improvement Stores To be Provided By Customer:
- Vanity Top
- Vanity Hardware
On occasion, we do run into instances where additional labor or material is required to complete the installation. In these instances, additional charges will apply.
Services Not Offered Through Retail Installation & Other Special Notation:
- Services Not Offered: Structural modifications
- Services Not Offered: Adding new water lines
- Services Not Offered: Adding new drain lines
- Services Not Offered: Adding new electrical service
Call our office at 770-268-2331 to schedule your vanity installation or schedule online from your computer, phone, or tablet. We install vanities in Acworth, Alpharetta, Ball Ground, Canton, Cumming, Kennesaw, Johns Creek, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Suwanee, Woodstock, and surrounding areas.