Tankless Water Heaters in Acworth, Alpharetta, Canton, Cumming, Kennesaw, Marietta, Roswell, Woodstock, and all points in between.
- Get Endless Hot Water Faster than Ever Before! When you want hot water, it’s there with a Tankless Water Heater. Never worry about your shower running cold again.
- Stop overpaying on Your Utility Bills! Traditional water heaters run day and night to keep water hot ready for the moment you need it. A tankless water heater works only when you need it. No more wasted gas or electricity means no more wasted money. You’ll save on your utility bills immediately!
- Get a longer-lasting water heater! Traditional water heaters last 6- 12 years before they break down. A tankless water heater will last 15 – 20 years or more.
- Get more space in your home! Tankless water heaters pack more power into a smaller space, freeing up extra storage room for you!
- Be environmentally friendly! Tankless water heaters conserve energy in your home and because they are smaller and last longer, they reduce the amount of waste that goes into public landfills!
Although fairly new to the USA, tankless water heaters have been successfully used throughout Europe and much of the rest of the world for more than 50 years. This is a proven technology that can work for you! Read more about tankless water heaters below.
Fuel: Usually gas, though some manufacturers do make electric models
Capacity: Unlimited capacity to provide an endless supply of hot water on demand; however, the water pressure may be reduced if water is being drawn from too many fixtures at once; so, you should consult a licensed plumber from My Georgia Plumber to ensure that the tankless water heater you want to install is the right size for your home.
Efficiency: A high-efficiency tankless water heater uses 20% to 30% less energy than a traditional water heater and most models meet the 82% efficiency standard for government rebates.
Installation Cost: The initial cost of a tankless water heater can be substantially higher than a traditional water heater, especially if you choose to put the tankless water heater in a new location and the gas and water lines have to be run to the new location. The good news is that you may be able to reduce the initial cost by taking advantage of manufacturer’s rebates, utility company rebates, and Government Tax Credits Programs.
Operating Cost: You will save a significant amount of money on your utility bills with a tankless water heater. The actual amount you save will depend on the water usage patterns in your home but should range between 20 and 50%. The limited historical data on the maintenance and repair costs of tankless water heaters in this country seems to indicate that repairs will be less frequent than with tanked water heaters.
Safety: There is almost no chance of scalding once you have set the temperature on your tankless water heater because all water produced will be delivered to the faucet at that temperature with no need for you to add cold water at the faucet. Also, because there is no tank to store hot water, there is no risk of a tank rupturing and flooding your home. Because most tankless water heaters run on gas, there is still the same possibility of a gas leak as with a traditional water heater.
Life Span/Warranty: A tankless water heater typically lasts twice as long as a traditional tanked water heater saving you money on future replacement costs; however, the typical manufacturer’s warranty is only 12 years on the heat exchanger and 5 years on other parts, and the warranty is limited if you are using well water for your home.
Environmental Benefits: Tankless water heaters use 20% – 30% less fuel than traditional water heaters, so they are better for the environment. They also use a low emission technology that reduces the amount of CO and NOx emissions released into the air; and because tankless water heaters are about the size of a carry-on suitcase, their production does not require as much raw materials and energy as a traditional tanked or high-efficiency tanked water heater.
Thinking of changing over to a tankless water heater? Give us a call at 770-268-2331 for an appointment with one of our knowledgeable plumbers to come out and give you an estimate to make the change! You can also book online by clicking HERE.