Standard Limited Warranty for Plumbing and Gas Service
My Georgia Plumber warrants its work to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the warranty period as described below. The warranty information on this pages is valid for all plumbing and gas, repairs, service and installation directly purchased through My Georgia Plumber.
If you received service from My Georgia Plumber in connection with the purchase of a product and installation from a retail store, such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Service Live, AT&T; etc. click here to be directed to our Retail Installations Warranty page.
- General Plumbing Repairs – 30 day parts and labor
- Water Heaters – 6-12 year manufacturer warranties available on water heater, all other parts and labor is 90 days
- Waste blockages – 15 day warranty
- Drain (Waste) Line – 15 day warranty, 6 month with successful main line camera inspection
- Main Sewer Line Spot Repair – 90 day parts and labor, 15 day main stoppage
- Main Sewer Line (excavation) Replacement – 1 year parts and labor, 15 day main stoppage
- Water line spot repair – 30 day parts and labor
- Water Line Replacement – 90 day parts and labor
Extended warranties are just one of the many benefits our Service Agreement Holders enjoy. Click here to learn more.
This limited warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs are needed to correct a manufacturers defect.
- Products have been installed or tampered with by others.
- Repairs have been made by others.
- Repairs are required due to normal (or excessive) wear and tear.
- Damage is caused through misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Clogs or back-ups due to improperly disposed items.
- All warranties are void if payment is not made when due.
- Warranties extend only to the customer and are not transferable.
This warranty does not cover labor charges for the correction, replacement or repair due to manufacturer defects. Labor charges are the responsibility of the homeowner and are due at the time of service.
It is the homeowners responsibility to notify My Georgia Plumber immediately in the event of an installation or repair failure. My Georgia Plumber will, with reasonable promptness during normal working hours, remedy the defect. In no event shall My Georgia Plumber be liable for water or other damage caused by any delay in remedying a defect. In the event of an installation or repair failure, any such defects will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of My Georgia Plumber as our inspection discloses.