A clogged drain is the most common reason people call a plumbing contractor. Whether it is a clogged toilet or shower or even a kitchen sink that won’t drain, clogged drain lines usually happen at the most inconvenient times. My Georgia Plumber‘s expert technicians can handle any size clog big or small. Our team routinely perform the following sewer and drain services:
- Drain cleaning and line jetting
- Floor drain cleaning
- Sewer blockages
- Toilet clogs
- Sink clogs
- Shower clogs
- Sewage Ejector and Sump Pump Repairs
- Mainline drain clogs
- Broken pipes
- Video camera inspection
- Commercial sewer and drain line repair
My Georgia Plumber does more than just unclog drains. We offer a full range of sewer services, including the main sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and sewer line cleaning. It is critical to get the proper help to repair or replace the sewer lines as soon as possible to avoid damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
If repair is not possible, it may be time to schedule a sewer line replacement. Fortunately, at My Georgia Plumber, we take the time to explain your options, review the problem, and show you exactly how we are going to fix it. You can trust us to meet your needs and not oversell you on an unnecessary product during any replacement procedure. We have repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines and work diligently to save you time and money on sewer line services.
Using the latest technological advancements available, sewer cameras and electronic line locators ensure proper diagnoses of the problem and allow us to give you an accurate quote for the cost of the repairs.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
- Poor Maintenance
- Buildup of grease, debris, sludge, hair, oil, toilet paper, etc.
- Wear and tear from aging
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer pipe joints and cracks
- Regular ground freezing and thawing
- Poor sewer pipe layout, design, and/or installation
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
- Earthquakes, nearby earth movement, heavy construction nearby, etc…
In general, any type of pipe, regardless of the materials it is made from, can break due to extreme inner (water) and outer (ground) pressure.
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
- Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet(s)
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining bathtub/failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet, bathtub, or shower
- Sewer odor in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
If you notice any of these signs call My Georgia Plumber at (770) 268-2331 or book online by clicking HERE. Our plumbing professionals routinely service sewer and drain lines, from a simple toilet auger or snaking of a lateral line and drain cleaning to the complete replacement of a broken or collapsed mainline. We service these issues in Acworth, Alpharetta, Ball Ground, Canton, Cumming, Kennesaw, Johns Creek, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Suwanee, Woodstock, and surrounding areas.