Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Woodstock, GA
Same-Day Water Heater Service Available!
Is your water heater giving you warning signs that it may be at the end of its life expectancy? Most water heaters last on average of 8-10 years, sometimes less if you have hard water or a saltwater softener running through your pipes.
- Have you noticed that is taking longer to get hot water?
- Are you running out of hot water?
- Have you noticed debris or discoloration in your water?
- Have you had to take a cold shower or two lately?
- Have you noticed your water heater getting rusty or leaking?
If you need water heater repair in Woodstock, bring in the Big Dogs! Call My Georgia Plumber now at (770) 954-8038.
The Importance of Prompt Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
Water heaters, by far, have the potential to be the most dangerous plumbing fixture in your home if not regularly maintained, repaired, or replaced when needed.
- A leaking water heater can create mold problems and water damage and cost you money in wasted water
- A gas leak or excessive pressure build-up can cause your water heater to burst or worse - EXPLODE!
- If not properly ventilated, it can cause carbon monoxide (which is odorless and colorless) to build up, which can be deadly
Does Your Water Heater Have an Expansion Tank?
An expansion tank is required by code. An expansion tank allows for the thermal expansion of water a place to go when the water is heated. Expansion tanks are not required if you have an expansion valve or are on a well system.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Schedule your appointment online for water heater repair, replacement, or installation in Woodstock, GA, or give one of our friendly office staff a call. When calling, please have the actual location and height of your existing water heater, type of water heater (electric or gas), and capacity. If you have an electric fan on top of your water heater or see the words "Power Vent" or "Direct Vent", be sure to let the office know.