Gerber Plumbing Fixtures Kinzie Kitchen Collection
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures has introduced the Kinzie kitchen collection. The rustic yet polished vibe draws inspiration from vintage-era plumbing forms with a touch of modern style. The new collection spans many product options for a complete look, including pre-rinse, pull-down, and pull-down prep faucets, as well as a wall-mounted pot filler featuring an articulating arm for long reach and compact storage. All Kinzie kitchen sink faucets feature a toggle button to easily change between spray and stream functions, 360-degree swivel spouts, and durable ceramic disc valves for smooth operation and drip-free performance. Pull-down and pull-down prep faucets feature both the proprietary SnapBack retraction system for smooth, consistent spray head retraction and the easily retractable GripLock weight, which allows for customization of the hose retraction length for specific installation needs.
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures
Originally Posted - PHCPRos.com
Basic Installation Labor Includes:
- Replacement of Top Mount/Drop-in Kitchen, Bathroom or Pedestal sink in the same location
- Removing and hauling away old sink
- Replacement of supply lines, traps, and strainer
- Installation of the new faucet (if purchased at the same time) or existing faucet in good working condition.
- Reconnection of existing or installation of a new disposer (if purchased at the same time - kitchen sink only)
- Minor adjustment of drain lines
- Installation of soap dispenser (sink must have an existing hole to accommodate soap dispenser)
- Test to ensure proper operation
- Final clean-up of job site
Don't wait any longer and call My Georgia Plumber and one of our friendly dispatchers will get a plumber out to your home as soon as possible or simply book your appointment online.